- Where are we going to shoot it?
- Very good.
- Would be very tense with the chasing.
- A lot of opportunities during some shots such as the running, hands exchanging.
- Could be jump cuts.
- Leave plenty of time to edit.
- Use a lot of effects such as filters and dissolves.
- Maybe think of changing roles for the main character, Simon could be sympathized with a lot easier by the audience. Whereas Jack is tall and could be seen more powerful and intimidating.
This feedback made us as a group think of how much time we were going to spend on filming, we suggested we have one night of filming when everyone is free so we have the rest of the time to edit. We also thought a lot more about the location of where we are going to film. We came to the conclusion that we will be filming at the grand arcade. This is because its an enclosed pace and there could be a lot of potential there to film. We have also thought a lot about the organization of the group and who is going to be doing what and timing.
...By the start of filming we are going to have achieved.
- To have all props ready to use. ( we will all get our own props and if someone has something some one else needs, we will discuss this.)
- A definite location.
- How long were going to have the camera.
- What time we will meet and end, so we know what time to go and what time to be picked up.
- To know who'd doing exactly what.
- Story board.
- Definite idea what we are going to do when we get to the location when we are beginning to film.
- What shots we are filming and in what order.
- What lighting we will need.
- If we need any more actors, or help.